To find different forms such as: Grade Substitution Form, Major Change Form, Minor Change/Declare, Petition to the Faculty, Undergrad Degree Petition Form, or Accreditation Statement, please click on the above link.

Advisor Link

To make an appointment with your advisor, please click on the GradesFirst link above.


DegreeWorks provides a comprehensive set of web-based academic advising, degree audit, and transfer articulation tools to help students and advisors negotiate curriculum requirements. To login click on the link above.


To check the Georgia Tech Course catalog, your Schedule of Classes, and more, please click on the link above.